The natural aging process, combined with factors like sun exposure and the daily stresses of life, cause both men and women to lose facial fullness and develop wrinkles. Dermal fillers such as the Juvéderm® Collection, the Restylane® Family of Products, and the Radiesse® injectables are available at our Naples, FL cosmetic surgery practice.
These products offer our patients a solution to fine lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the skin, making dermal fillers and injectables one of the most desired non-surgical cosmetic treatments for rejuvenating the face.
We offer a wide variety of FDA-approved injectables and dermal fillers to help men and women of all ages restore youth and volume in their faces.
We currently offer the following JUVÉDERM® product formulations:
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC is the thinnest formulation, specifically created to outline the lips, correct vertical lip lines, and augment the lips. It is also used to fill in hollows in the tear trough area under the eyes.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC is a bit thicker than Juvéderm Volbella® XC and is used to add fullness to thin lips.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC has a thicker, plumper formula, which is perfect for mild corrections in the nasolabial folds, the vertical lines from the nose to the mouth.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC is a formulation specifically designed to lift and add volume and contour to the midface and cheeks. It can also be used to augment the chin and improve the chin profile.
- NEW! SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is the first and only injection that can add hydration directly into your skin! This hyaluronic acid (HA) microdroplet injectable is indicated to improve cheek skin smoothness. SKINVIVE™ was created to soften the skin on the cheeks by hydrating below the skin. Patients treated with SKINVIVE™ report glowing, hydrated, and refreshed skin up to 6 months after treatment. Contact us today to see if you are a candidate!
Restylane® is available in three different formulations:
- Restylane® can be used to add contour, volume, and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). It can also be used to improve the appearance of thin lips and the fine lines often located around the mouth.
- Restylane® Silk is specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth. This filler provides subtle, natural-looking results.
- Restylane® Lyft is for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. It can also be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines). Restylane® Lyft is also an option if you want to add fullness in the back of your hands.
RADIESSE®, a calcium hydroxyapatite filler, adds volume below the skin, but it also helps boost your body’s production of collagen. RADIESSE® is a natural substance and is identical to the mineral content of human bone. Therefore, your risk of infection is reduced. RADIESSE® can also stimulate natural collagen growth, providing you with even better results. As the body absorbs RADIESSE®, the increased collagen stores help maintain the skin’s smoother, more youthful appearance. Radiesse® provides immediate results with long-term improvements.
Sculptra® Aesthetic is different from other fillers. It helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to help restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost to aging. Learn more.
Do you have crow’s feet, forehead creases, or frown lines? BOTOX® Cosmetic may be the solution you’re looking for. Learn more.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are materials that are injected into your skin in order to repair wrinkles, lines, and scars. They are an excellent method of restoring facial volume. You will notice the results of your filler treatment almost immediately. They are non-invasive, cause minimal discomfort, and can be performed on an outpatient basis.
Where are dermal fillers used?
Dermal fillers can be used to treat wrinkles in and lines around your:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Marionette lines
- Cheek hollows
- Cheek creases
- Chin creases
- Frown lines
- Mid-facial lines
- Hollows under the eyes
Am I a candidate for injectable fillers?
The best candidates for fillers are physically healthy and are realistic about the outcome of treatment. Potential patients should refrain from smoking and taking anti-inflammatory drugs for at least two weeks before the procedure.
What is the recovery process like?
There is no downtime associated with injectable fillers, and patients are free to resume their daily life as soon as treatment is complete.
Can dermal fillers be used to augment lips?
Yes. Our licensed injectors can suggest filler treatments that will provide you with fuller, more beautiful lips.
Can fillers be placed under the eyes?
Yes. Fillers are an excellent way to repair lines that form around and underneath your eyes. In many cases, fillers can provide you with an excellent substitute for a more major surgical procedure, such as eyelid surgery.
Are fillers safe?
There are many fillers which have been approved by the FDA that are very safe and pose minimal risk of complications. We only uses fillers that have developed a reputation for safety.
How long can I expect the results to last?
The longevity of the results will depend on the type of filler used as well as the patient’s unique facial characteristics and skin quality.