The natural aging process combined with factors like sun exposure and the daily stresses of life cause us to develop wrinkles and lose fullness in our faces. Injectable fillers offer a solution to fine lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the skin, and these have become one of the most desired cosmetic treatments for rejuvenating the face. We offer a wide variety of FDA-approved fillers to help men and women of all ages restore youth and volume in their faces.
Juvederm® XC is now available in four different formulations:
- Juvederm Volbella® XC is the thinnest formulation and is used to correct vertical lips lines, outline the lips and fill in hollows in the tear trough area under the eyes.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC is a bit thicker than Juvederm Volbella® XC and is used for mild corrections in the nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC has a thicker, plumping formula which is perfect for the lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is a formulation specifically designed to lift and add volume to the midface and cheeks.
Restylane® is available in three different formulations:
- Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
- Restylane® Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Lyft is for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. This is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
RADIESSE®, a calcium hydroxyapatite filler, adds volume below the skin, but it also helps boost your body’s production of collagen. RADIESSE® is a natural substance and is identical to the mineral content of human bone. Therefore; your risk of infection is reduced. RADIESSE® can also stimulate natural collagen growth, providing you with even better results.As the body absorbs RADIESSE®, the increased collagen stores help maintain the skin’s smoother, more youthful appearance.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are materials that are injected into your skin in order to repair wrinkles, lines, and scars. They are an excellent method of restoring facial volume. You will notice the results of your filler treatment almost immediately. They are non-invasive, cause minimal discomfort, and can be performed on an outpatient basis.
Where are dermal fillers used?
Dermal fillers can be used to treat wrinkles in and lines around your:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Marionette lines
- Cheek hollows
- Cheek creases
- Chin creases
- Frown lines
- Mid-facial lines
- Hollows under the eyes
Am I a candidate for injectable fillers?
The best candidates for fillers are physically healthy and are realistic about the outcome of treatment. Potential patients should refrain from smoking and taking anti-inflammatory drugs for at least two weeks before the procedure.
What is the recovery process like?
There is no downtime associated with injectable fillers, and patients are free to resume their daily life as soon as treatment is complete.
Can dermal fillers be used to augment lips?
Yes. Our licensed injectors can suggest filler treatments that will provide you with fuller, more beautiful lips.
Can fillers be placed under the eyes?
Yes. Fillers are an excellent way to repair lines that form around and underneath your eyes. In many cases, fillers can provide you with an excellent substitute for a more major surgical procedure, such as eyelid surgery.
Are fillers safe?
There are many fillers which have been approved by the FDA that are very safe and pose minimal risk of complications. We only uses fillers that have developed a reputation for safety.
How long can I expect the results to last?
The longevity of the results will depend on the type of filler used as well as the patient’s unique facial characteristics and skin quality.